Life's been tough.

Triselle

Almost a year ago, life has been depressing for me. This might seem Crazy and all, but I'm only like in Middle school, which makes me feel sorry for myself.

It happened around like before when school started, I always tend to blush now and then(the fact that it mouth shake and feel unsecure). I Don't really know why thus is happening to me, but until now I can't take that face off for sum reason. I've lost touch with my friends, now that ican't even communicate with them or socialize with some people. My grades been low and i can't figure out why, alot of things go through my mind, I'm thinking am i DEPRESSED ?

Yeah, I think you are definitely depressed. High school was bad for me but I think middle school was worse so you might look forward to getting into high school.

Here are some symptoms of depression:

Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness-A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation. Loss of interest in dailly activities-No interest in or ability to enjoy former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex.

Appetite or weight changes-Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.

Sleep changes-Either insomnia or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia).

Psychomotor agitation or retardation-Either feeling “keyed up” and restless or sluggish and physically slowed down.

Loss of energy-Feeling fatigued and physically drained. Even small tasks are exhausting or take longer.

Self-loathing-Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. Harsh criticism of perceived faults and mistakes.

Concentration problems-Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.

Irritability-Easily annoyed or frustrated. Lashing out in anger or snapping at others.

Aches and pains-New or worse physical symptoms, including headaches, backaches, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, and aching joints.

These are some of the most common symptoms and you may not have all of them.

Hope you feel better and good luck.

Triselle

Chod77 said:
Yeah, I think you are definitely depressed. High school was bad for me but I think middle school was worse so you might look forward to getting into high school.

Here are some symptoms of depression:

Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness-A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation. Loss of interest in dailly activities-No interest in or ability to enjoy former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex.

Appetite or weight changes-Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.

Sleep changes-Either insomnia or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia).

Psychomotor agitation or retardation-Either feeling “keyed up” and restless or sluggish and physically slowed down.

Loss of energy-Feeling fatigued and physically drained. Even small tasks are exhausting or take longer.

Self-loathing-Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. Harsh criticism of perceived faults and mistakes.

Concentration problems-Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.

Irritability-Easily annoyed or frustrated. Lashing out in anger or snapping at others.

Aches and pains-New or worse physical symptoms, including headaches, backaches, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, and aching joints.

These are some of the most common symptoms and you may not have all of them.

Hope you feel better and good luck.

I've never really felt like i have Insomnia, even when i don't drink soda's or pops. Maybe my mind is just thinking about alot of things, and thats why i can't sleep. But other days I can sleep like a baby. =D

Helyna

Middle school is supposed to be the worst years... so things can get much better. You sound depressed, but a lot of teenagers/preteens can get depressed. Have you talked to your parents about it? You shouldn't let this go on.