Life is amazing

Nack

Banned
Really? How so? What does that mean?

What I mean is that, the only possible way to become that happy is to not feel at all. You have to understand every single person has a problem, whether they have SA/SP, diseases, missing limbs, impairments, etc. Hell some live life as if it was nothing; those are what we called ignorant people. But for those, they don't know that they have a problem.

Everyone masked their own problems and act as if nothing is wrong. We're all fooling each other. We can only look forward to those glimpse of happiness that we get now and then; when we feel as if nothing can get in our way. That is all...

Liberty

Banned
What I mean is that, the only possible way to become that happy is to not feel at all. You have to understand every single person has a problem, whether they have SA/SP, diseases, missing limbs, impairments, etc. Hell some live life as if it was nothing; those are what we called ignorant people. But for those, they don't know that they have a problem.

Everyone masked their own problems and act as if nothing is wrong. We're all fooling each other. We can only look forward to those glimpse of happiness that we get now and then; when we feel as if nothing can get in our way. That is all...

I'm not saying that people don't have problems but for me now having experienced how low life can be, and I consider feeling intense fear just by sitting around a few people pretty low, that life is actually amazing. The contrast that's been revealed to me makes me feel that way.

Last edited:
Life is amazing, but sometimes I can't feel that way.
Because I just feel so tired of SA !
My life would have been so much better without Anxiety.
I wouldn't even need money to feel rich =D