Lgbt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krista

nice.........

I understand what you're asking dear. I haven't met anyone on this forum who is and if that's kinda what you're looking for I don't know if this is the place for you.

They don't mean to sound rude but it's a tad hard to decipher what you're saying with that text.

Anomaly

$0 d035 j00Z 71|\||< 17 1Z \/\/3LL-1/\/\P0R74|\|7 70 7'/P3 1|\| d1Z \/\/4'/ 0R dUZ j00Z 71|\||< 17'5 b3774 70 7'/P3 17 |\|0'/\/\4LL'/ 50 p30PL3Z \/\/0ULD U|\|D3'574|\|D b3774?

reslo

Do3s N E 1 D3fin3 th3ms3lves as gay,lesbian,bi,trans,or asexual??

JUST CURIOUS::p:

sometimes i wonder if i might be asexual (i understand it to mean someone who doesn't have a desire to have sex at all) but i think you have to be a rare person to be truly asexual.

but imma lady who's attracted to men... i don't think sexuality is necessarily black and white- like the only people i've felt attracted to have happened to be men, but in the future who knows?

i do have a thing for men in drag tho... never acted on it, but the thoughts there~ i don't know what that would make me

I understand what you're asking dear. I haven't met anyone on this forum who is and if that's kinda what you're looking for I don't know if this is the place for you.

They don't mean to sound rude but it's a tad hard to decipher what you're saying with that text.

$0 d035 j00Z 71|\||< 17 1Z \/\/3LL-1/\/\P0R74|\|7 70 7'/P3 1|\| d1Z \/\/4'/ 0R dUZ j00Z 71|\||< 17'5 b3774 70 7'/P3 17 |\|0'/\/\4LL'/ 50 p30PL3Z \/\/0ULD U|\|D3'574|\|D b3774?

d0n7 l1k3 1t,d0n7 l00k at 1t

Krista

sometimes i wonder if i might be asexual (i understand it to mean someone who doesn't have a desire to have sex at all) but i think you have to be a rare person to be truly asexual.

but imma lady who's attracted to men... i don't think sexuality is necessarily black and white- like the only people i've felt attracted to have happened to be men, but in the future who knows?

i do have a thing for men in drag tho... never acted on it, but the thoughts there~ i don't know what that would make me

I understand this. I'm not saying I'm attracted to women but I don't view sexuality as a black and white thing either. It's more who I'm attracted to whether it be a guy or girl. I know women who I consider beautiful or have attributes I'm attracted to but I go for the guys lol. But that could change given the person I met.

Krista

d0n7 l1k3 1t,d0n7 l00k at 1t

I'd be quick to mention that some of us are trying to be nice to you and understand what you're talking about, I wouldn't sound so rude if I were you. And that's putting mildly what I was going to say since I have respect for the mods on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.