Letter to self [this is scary]

LoyalXenite

A few years ago I started writing letters (e-mails actually) to myself once a year (on my birthday). I usually write about where I am in life and where I want to go, and then ask a bunch of questions for myself to answer, such as if I'm in a relationship, if I'm still doing X or Y, if I overcame Z, etc.

I like this because I completely forget what I wrote in two or three months. I even created an account on that website so I could keep all of the e-mails in one place, so that I can go through all of them instead of just the last one sent.
If anyone wants to try it out, FutureMe.org: Write a Letter to the Future

I used that site to send myself future emails on my birthdays so i wouldnt be as miserable on the day.

Kiwong

I have this voice inside me too. I call it my guide. It's the voice of encouragement, that tells me too "keep going, you are going great" on a long run. it's the voice of comfort that says "it's ok mate," when I am in unbearable suffering, that seeks answer to fix me. It is also the voice of self belief, that I don't listen to often enough. It is the voice that pushes me to face the world, despite ovehwelming fear, so that sometimes I win, and make dreams come true.

SilentBird

It is also the voice of self belief, that I don't listen to often enough. It is the voice that pushes me to face the world, despite ovehwelming fear, so that sometimes I win, and make dreams come true.

So often I forget this voice and the voice of discouragement takes over. It's amazing what people can face, or not, depending on what they tell themselves.