leprechauns

Nack

Banned
they are everywhere in the world but you can only see them if your irish::p: they could be in your back yard now but they are invisible::p:

Other than the fact that the leprechauns are afraid to get their asses kung-fued if they touch our gold. We don't have stacks of gold lying around.

Last edited:

lyricalliaisons

this thread was probably created as a joke lol, but I do believe that leprechauns may actually exist. I think fairies, leprechauns, etc. all exist in a dimension that's parallel to ours & in places like Ireland, for some reason that dimension is more easily seen which is why people sometimes see those regions.

lavender

this thread was probably created as a joke lol, but I do believe that leprechauns may actually exist. I think fairies, leprechauns, etc. all exist in a dimension that's parallel to ours & in places like Ireland, for some reason that dimension is more easily seen which is why people sometimes see those regions.

A few years ago I read in a book by John Keel(parapsychologist) that in Ireland there's a bunch of little caves, and local stories of little green men who live there and warnings about going near the caves.