Last Update For Good!

anxiousmess

Hi All

Here is the link of my previous story.

https://socialphobiaworld.com/should-i-stay-or-should-i-go-65731/

So after finally getting a hold of this guy. We sat down to have a chat.

He informed me he only told me what I wanted to hear via needing time and space to think about working on his commitment. Doesn't want commitment.

Told me he doesn't want to commit to me nor anyone ever. Said he is willing to give things another go. His willing to see how things go. He doesn't mind dating and hanging out. But only wants companionship and not looking for love. Said he doesn't love me. Just only sees me as a close friend. Isn't looking for love.

Said he finds it diffciult to text, phone and iniate plans when he knows I love him. Would find it a lot easier if I didn't love him.

Said he stopped coming over to my house as I was pressuring him into having sex everytime he came over.

Said his rubbish at close relationships and doesn't have much experience. However, friendships work better for him.

He enjoys going to the pub. However, most times prefers to stay indoors.

Either I accept to dating him which only comes with hanging out and compantionship. Or I walk away?

DeadmanWalking

Depends on what you want. Do you want to be content with how things are now and accept that they'll never change? Do you want to bet on the chance, however small, that he may grow out of his current mindset and one day seek a relationship with you? Or are you not content with how things are and want to walk away?

Sounds like you really need to ask yourself some big questions and go from there.