Last One To Respond Wins!

drganon

cat.jpeg

I won, because the next person who respond will not respond because if they do, they smell. and they wont admit that.. so i won! :D

simpsons2007

I won, because the next person who respond will not respond because if they do, they smell. and they wont admit that.. so i won! :D

I win. As my smell has killed everyone else off. I don't mind admitting that I smell as there's no one left to know it was me.

I win. As my smell has killed everyone else off. I don't mind admitting that I smell as there's no one left to know it was me.

LOL ... well, i survived! and I won! and whoever respond below me has to bow down to me! cos im on top! :D

and no you wouldnt! or yes u will? :eek:

upndwn

LOL ... well, i survived! and I won! and whoever respond below me has to bow down to me! cos im on top! :D

and no you wouldnt! or yes u will? :eek:

I bow down to see a tiny little pingu. I quickly step on it as I would any other insect, and scrape the remains off my shoe like a piece of gum.

I then take ownership of this thread allowing me to sue anyone else that posts here and giving me the sole rights to be the last to respond.