Last One To Respond Wins!

Woah woah woah, who decided you were the ultimate winner?

The Aliens that took me up into their huge invisible space ship and did really weird things to me this afternoon. They told me that they would grant me one wish just before they beamed me back down to my house. I asked them to make me be the Ultimate Winner of this thread!:D

Last edited:
The Aliens that took me up into their huge invisible space ship and did really weird things to me this afternoon. They told me that they would grant me one wish just before they beemed me back down to my house. I asked them to make me be the Ultimate Winner of this thread!:D

They also destroyed your ability to spell "beamed" meaning they weren't trustworthy aliens.

I win :D

damn!! oh well back to the drawing board.....

*WINS!! while she is thinking up a plan to annihilate the rest of the competitors in this thread.* Muhahahahaha

:D ;)

^Is that some sort of innuendo? Because I want it all. The win I mean. Not all the innuendo. Though I am responsible for a large portion of the innuendo in the world today

The Aliens that took me up into their huge invisible space ship and did really weird things to me this afternoon. They told me that they would grant me one wish just before they beamed me back down to my house. I asked them to make me be the Ultimate Winner of this thread!:D

Aw, no fair! You got all the fun! ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
That's almost as impressive as your 12 minute win.

Edit: Erm what the... I mean *Didn't read all the replies win!* :D

Oh wait, I forgot! I have a win monkey!

evil-agent-smith.jpg

See? He's happy to be back.

Ooops! I am I Winning?....again!:rolleyes:

*Has a angry and sad Win at the same time*

( I think my personality is multi-tasking atm ::p::mad:)