Last One To Respond Wins!

IGotSeoul

winner.jpg

I'm sorry for letting you trip over my win, Vj. I just can't help it, I've got SO MANY of them. It's hard to keep them tidy. :B

I'm sorry for letting you trip over my win, Vj. I just can't help it, I've got SO MANY of them. It's hard to keep them tidy. :B

*jumps over puma's huge messy pile of Wins*

ta daaaa, I am here to collect my Win.....:D.....ah, I would like to thank the acadamy......no wait.

::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Have you saved up enough for the jetpack yet? I was close before the great postpression

^Sorry pebbles but I have an uncontrollable urge to have the next win.

I....can't.....help.......it!::eek::::p:

*Wins!!*

phew!...thats better :D:rolleyes:

*dressed as a cop*

Attention winner! There has been reports of an explosive gas leak. Please exit through the emergency exits in a calm fashion.

Everyone out?..

Ha! Suckers!

*dressed as a cop*

Attention winner! There has been reports of an explosive gas leak. Please exit through the emergency exits in a calm fashion.

Everyone out?..

Ha! Suckers!

Damnit, forgot my lighter, how else am I meant to see my way out of this- holy crap there was no gas leak! Just a surprisingly sexy puma..... who's stolen all the wins! Automatic non sexy puma. Give me them wins