Last night

Tab

Me and a buddy went to my cousin's house. His parents were out of town unitil late and he was trying to get people to come over and have a 'party' I'd say it was more of a get together.

So anyway, after everyone else was there (about 10 including me) We were all drinking outside. It wasn't too bad. Anyway one of them, kind of obnoxious and always has something to say, tries givin me a hard time after something I'd say he'd have a comment. It didn't bother me at all like it would have in the past. This guy is around the same age as me but acts really immature. My buddy said the same thing and he's a couple years younger then him. I donno if it was the alcohol or weed but I just didn't care about anything this fool said. He was the only one yelling, running around, breaking full bear bottles in his lap making it look like he pissed himself... Kind of a loser. The only thing that bothers me about him is he's got a really hot gf who shouldn't be going with someone like him and he's got a pretty sweet truck, which he also doesn't deserve because he crashes anything he drives. He'll have a crash at least once a week.

Anyway, I think I may be a little better along my treatment. At least from where I was last year. :)

Klaus

Tab,

What drugs are you taking?

I'm taking efexor and I got a job, and I need something stronger, I'm having panic attack after panic attack, I don't need to go to the gym anymore, I'm exercicing all day with this panic attacks.

Tab

Tab,

What drugs are you taking?

I'm taking efexor and I got a job, and I need something stronger, I'm having panic attack after panic attack, I don't need to go to the gym anymore, I'm exercicing all day with this panic attacks.

I'm on celexa 30mg. Its actually pretty helpfull but it takes a few months to actually feel the results. I remember when I first started I noticed a difference right away, kinda like not really caring what people think of me.

Anyway after a few months of it, I look back and I feel a can do a lot more than I could have b4 I started them:)

DaaaBulls

So the celexa helps your anxiety? Or is it meant for depression? I know if I was in your situation and was smoking weed I might have had a panic attack like I always do when I smoke. I really want to find something for my anxiety that I can take everyday...lmk if anyone has any ideas beside the obvious working out, etc...

Tab

So the celexa helps your anxiety? Or is it meant for depression? I know if I was in your situation and was smoking weed I might have had a panic attack like I always do when I smoke. I really want to find something for my anxiety that I can take everyday...lmk if anyone has any ideas beside the obvious working out, etc...

Its for the anxiety. It can also be used for people with depression. But I find it really helps. If you work up the does slow the side effects arent bad. Just tired for a couple days but after that its good.

And as you said about smoking weed, I used to have panic attacks but after being on this its a whole different experience