Kooth

SilentAndShy

Hi

Has anyone heard of or accessed any support with Kooth?

Absolutely new to me but I came across it from a forum I visit and it seems interesting to access support online in a chat function that is confidential.

Phoenixx

I was curious about this so I took a peek at the website and clicked to sign up, just to see what info they require and such. Looks like it's for UK only (are you in the UK?) and have to be in a certain age range to sign up. Looks like it's only for youth born between 2002 - 2010. Shame that there's such a limitation, but seems pretty intriguing and hopefully helpful for those who are able to use it.

SilentAndShy

I was curious about this so I took a peek at the website and clicked to sign up, just to see what info they require and such. Looks like it's for UK only (are you in the UK?) and have to be in a certain age range to sign up. Looks like it's only for youth born between 2002 - 2010. Shame that there's such a limitation, but seems pretty intriguing and hopefully helpful for those who are able to use it.

I hadn't seen that date of birth limitation but a shame as it may have been helpful for me.