" . . . kept to himself"

blkntann

How is it, someboedy commits a mass murder, people in their immediate surrroundings always say, "He was quiet, he always kept to himself . . ." Same people that probably couldn't buy a friend with Trump's money, and now that they've done something huge, everyone wants to know about them. When they never wanted to know about or get to know them before they were arrested. Extroverts contribute to this crap. Don't care till something major happens . . . .

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
People don't want to "know" the person who commits a mass murder, they want to understand why he did it. I think it's completely wrong to blame the extroverts for this, first being ignored by extroverts is no reason to go on a shooting rampage, and second the problem is a lot more complex than that.

Lonelykitsune

Nah, if you go on a shooting rampage and kill innocent people just going about their lives, there is no one to blame but yourself. Lots of people have been given a **** deal by 'society' without feeling the need to go on a killing spree.

People just want to know why this person killed their loved ones. Most don't care about the person. Which is why I find it annoying when the media goes and dredges up the their past, things like 'look at the nice story they wrote in primary school. How could they have become a killer?'.

I also hate when my family all look over at me and joke whenever it's mentioned.