Just received Idromed 5 PS from Germany

generation7

Well I just spent $787 shipped on ebay for this machine. I see the price has been raised to $837 already.

The seller on ebay is good though. Any advice for this machine before I start.

I used to use the drionic with decent results but needed to use it almost five days a week. I dont understand how people can maintain dryness for 5 to 7 weeks with weekly maintenance.

klamm76

Drionic sucks!!

I use Idrostar i2m myself,so dont know the sessions for idromed 5.Google it up,its all out on the internet:).Follow the instructions,and if it does not work.Experience,it seems to work different from people to people like anything else.ETS,Antiperspirants,e,t,c.

Here is the manuel from Idrostar then:

First week ------ Treatment on day 1,day 2&day4
Second week -- "------------------" 7 &day 10
Third week ----- "-----------------" 15
Fourth week ---- "-----------------" 22

Then they say start whit 1-2 treatment again a week if the sweating starts again.

I who ever followed this first,then experienced,was not good enough:/.

First I took so many treatments until the sweaing stopped,about 12-14 times every second day,then waited how long I could go,found out about little over a week.So know I take 1 treatment 1 time a week no matter what.Stick to it,even when I travel.Using between 10-13 mA,and switc polarity every 10 minuts.20 minuts total.And 40 minuts total for hands feet,.End of session.

Btw I use dehydral for my fingertips,they are more difficult to get dry:/

TNX

T

DaaaBulls

Damn bro I just bougtht an Idromed 5 PS too for almost $900 shipped here in the US. I am praying it works.

I use to have a Fischer but it didn't work at all but I knew some sort of ionto should work because the drionic actually did help like 30-40%, I realize now it was probably due to the trays in the Fischer which didn't have aluminum sheets. The only reason I would shell out $900 is because of the drionic working.

Hope it works for you as well as for myself.

DaaaBulls

cm123- I don't think that the PS works any better but it is suppose to hurt less. 25 MA on the PS is suppose to feel what 5 MA would feel like on the GS, so yeah there is a big difference in the level you can achieve. Of course for me if I have cuts even having the PS on 15-18 hurts pretty badly so I can imagine it would be even worse with the GS. I got the PS because I figured in the long run it would be better to have a less painful machine but it doesn't seem to work for me so I guess it doesn't matter anyways.

cm123

Were you able to get your insurance to pay for it? How long have you been using? What type of routine do you use? Have you ever tried the Drionic?

DaaaBulls

No my insurance didn't pay for it, I've been using it for about 4 months, I do it every day for 30 minutes, and yes I tried the drionic which helped a little and led me to think that the Idromed would work even better. I think the Idromed can work because I was getting close but it is such a hassle to me and I am going to be getting Botox soon and if that works then I won't need to use the machine.

cm123

I have botox in my hands but i am thinking If i can get insurance to buy the Idromed then that i what i want. The Idromed you can do your hands and feet at once, it is less painful than botox, i dont even mind the drionic so i am guessing the idormed would be great. Have you tried adding glyco to the water?