Just ordered my first "professional" ionto machine

paidinfull

I have decided to go with: Iontophoresis Electro Antiperspirant

As you can tell, I'm pretty desperate now dishing out that much cash but I just recently got a new job and this is very important to me. I had luck with homemade ionto the first time I tried. I used it for 10 days and remained sweat free for nearly 3 months. I did not do any maintenance after the sweating went away. Once the sweating started back up and I tried the treatment again, it did not work again. It's been over a year since then and I am in hopes that this machine will do the trick. I felt there were too many factors such as the pans, the wires and the juice on the batteries...

I suffer from sweating in my palms and feet and they both happen simultaneously. Right now my palms are sweating, and my feet are just about the same degree of sweat as well but more cold than anything.

BIG QUESTION: When I did ionto for the first time, I only treated my hands but this also stopped my feet from sweating too for the same period of time. Did anyone have similar results?

Last edited:

Jonathanhh

I've also noticed the same results. My feet don't sweat as long as my hands are dry.

Please update us while you conclude your treatments with the Electro Antiperspirant, there aren't too many reviews regarding it, and perhaps your updates could help someone who's considering buying one.

Anyways, congratulations on buying a iontophoresis! I wish you the best of luck in achieving dryness!

Sprawling

It's unfortunate that you spent the money you did when the Galvanic Stimulator does the exact same thing for $150. It's as professional as the the big labeled boxes accomplishing the same exact thing.

That being said, I wish you success with what you purchased and someone on this forum is always within ear shot to help you when and if needed.

For those of you who are new, All ionto related machines do the same thing. The major differences is that some have pulsed current, while others do not. Some come with fancy programs, knobs or buttons. The bottom line is they all work with Direct Current.

I've been doing treatments for almost 10 years. I find that pulsed current is the most comfortable and using a High Voltage Galvanic Stimulator is the most reasonable cost wise. There are numerous ways to accomplish ionto for any budget that does not require the use of batteries as shown in various youtube video's. Don't let high costs be a factor in deciding whether or not to try ionto.

JayHender

I used ionto for a few months. However know I cannot use it due to a skin condition. I did it only for hands but my feet still sweat the same amount. Like you I bought a machine, worked well for the time I could use it. You should also check with your doctor he can book you in with a physiotherapist who will show you how to use the new machine in the most effective way.