just not ready

zen~xen

I know i didn't say much on here. i guess im just to messed up that i cant even talk to people on here. i find it really hard to open up to people, even family so i probably come across as being cold ,distant , and an ass but im not. i just don't have any social skills and i think i have alot of undiagnosed problems.
im extremely paranoid and messed up and i think my problems go alot deeper than sa.
so sorry if i came across as and idiot, but thats not me, people have just messed me up.
if i get better i may come back on here. but i just dont think im ready to be able to talk to people on here. and i'm crap at giving advice.

i genuinely hope all of you on here are able to overcome your sa and/or other problems.

mrb

hey you lol this is what this site is for , dont go .... and your not an idiot , and you dont have to give advice just talk about your problems lol , this site will try to help ;) good luck and hope you stay gazza :)

zen~xen

thanks , you people are so nice. im just so used to people hating me i just assume everyone else does due to my paranoia.

@whatkatiedid
thanks that means alot to me :)

@FOR REAL

@mrb
thanks :) .i will be back, i just need to sort myself out abit first before i can start talking to people