just laugh at me!

oBSama

i am a different SAD patient, iam a crazy extrovert everywhere but i turn into a severely disabling SAD patient when dealing or being under the attention of girls, to the extent that i cant control my head twitches during an eye contact with a girl. look what happened to me two ago in the college when i was just standing alone against the wall, a pretty girl quite popular in our college came smiling towards me, what then, it was going to reveal my reality, what could the poor lamb do!, i was absolutely sure she was coming towards me, so i first started thinking of running away as if i didnt recognize her but i couldnt move an inch, so i smiled a bit, it relieved me a bit, when she said hello, i tried to say hello and the voice came out so shaky and slow as if i had never talked for years, and the earthquakes in every organ followed, the problem is i dont get panic attacks for i can fake it as asthama attack, first my lips shaked, then hands and legs alongwith my head, my mind got blank, i thought everyone was watching me, she got so very frightened as if it was her fault, i was still trying to find an excuse to what is going on, but i eventually ran away and was terribly embarrased later on. this incident led me to open my account in this website rather i should thank websites like these which are the last resorts for people like me. i didnt attend college since then out of embarrasment. i hate myself even more now, shit on me, my thinking, and my brain.

thor01

Yeah I understand, what you should try and do if you can is forget about it and don't toture yourself for doing what you did. I know thats hard to do because i find it very hard. I'm standing alone against a wall at college for most of my free time when i'm not outside. The difference is girls dont come up and say hi, so at least one did to you, and if shes understanding and kind she should understand your reaction or forget it. Maybe if you see her again try and explain you get nervous. Then you can forget about it properley.

Last edited:

Rise Against

I have the same problem too. Girls approach me a lot but i cant keep conversations going. My mind goes blank and i mumble and speak softly. Its so frustrating knowing that girls are intrested in me but I just cant have a "normal" conversation. Talking to me is like talking to a tree.

Satine

Sounds like you really had a tough time there. How are you at talking with girls online, like on this forum? Are you comfortable with that?

oBSama

Yeah I understand, what you should try and do if you can is forget about it and don't toture yourself for doing what you did. I know thats hard to do because i find it very hard. I'm standing alone against a wall at college for most of my free time when i'm not outside. The difference is girls dont come up and say hi, so at least one did to you, and if shes understanding and kind she should understand your reaction or forget it. Maybe if you see her again try and explain you get nervous. Then you can forget about it properley.
I still dont know why she came to me, in our culture it is unlikely that a girl will ask u to go out with her, and also here people are going to make fun of humankind if they are explained that there is something known as Social phobia that exists in this shit world. You kno illiterates are always happy, social and confident.

Havocan

I've got this problem too, but the less I care about girls in general, the less the problems becomes. Just think of them as humans too and DO NOT consider any of them as possible girlfriends, that's at least one known problem for people like you and me^^.