Just feeling really grrrr!!

I just want to vent, but I don't want to vent cos I don't want to moan but ARGH! If you don't want to read venting look away now lol.

There are three girls in my village who hate me and try to make my life a misery, they have been doing so for 4 years. They used to be my mates but when I wouldn't terrorise everyone in my village with them they decided I should be another person they harrass. I confided in them about stuff that happened to me, and then when they fell out with me they would scream it down the street at me. It got so bad that I didn't leave the house for two years.

Last month, for the first time they attacked me physically, there were two of them against just me and I battered them both, but because it was an unprovoked attack and fighting in public, they are going to court over it. They then said they were gonna kill me and said stuff like they were gonna come after me. I had been told that I should do it the right way and sort the problem legally, so I reported it to the police and they were charged with intimidating a witness (cos I was a witness to my own attack or something), they then broke bail conditions and walked down my street the day before one of them was in court, so me and someone else reported them, so they are also in breach of bail.

Now, because they see they can't get to me anymore by threatening me, they sent a death threat to my 14 year old sister!!! They had tried to be dramatic and they had cut out the letters from magazines and stuff. It's stupid and childish and shouldn't be taken seriously, but they still said they were gonna kill my little sister! The police took the note and fingerprinted me cos I had touched the letter, and they wanted to be able to indentify any fingerprints on the letter.

For all the years these girls have been causing trouble for people in the village, the police and the courts have done nothing. One police officer actually TOLD me that he wanted to stay on the right side of them cos he doesn't want HIS windows putting thru and he said his wife is scared of them! I'm so sick of trying to do everything legally, they are doing nothing to help!!

Just so very annoyed and frustrated :(

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, I couldn't see anywhere for venting :(

Naomi x

Remus

Staff member
Sorry to here that fairy , they sound like total scum!

eventually they'll go off and have thier own lives to lead, guess its a matter of time, very cowardly picking on your little sister too, and them kicking off and whimpering to the police coz you battered them sounds like typical cowardly bully behaviour to me.

guess you have to go about it the legal way, even though that copper sounds like a waste of space you shouldnt give up on that.

when I come down to Wales in a few weeks, do you want me to pretend I'm a gangster and pay them a housecall (I look like one) :lol:

redlady

Jeez man, that sounds like an absolute nightmare - i can't even imagine. I don't even think there are words that exist that could console you in anyway. But for what it's worth you are far above and beyond those monsters. It's not always easy taking the high road is it? Sometimes it just doesn't seem worth it. But only those with dignity and integrity will do so, which you obviously have in abundance.
I sincerely hope things get better for you and the legal system does the right thing by you.

Yossarian

Yeah they sound like scum to me too. I hope this letter will provide some much needed evidence at last and you can get some peace from these 'people' at last.

black_mamba

:(

This is an awful situation for you and your sister crazyfairy. How the hell can a police officer be scared of reprisal from criminals? Isn't he trained in dealing with arsewipes such as these? Ok fair enough that he is scared but its his job to protect you surely? Can't you approach other police officers, even non-local ones?

Remus said:
when I come down to Wales in a few weeks, do you want me to pretend I'm a gangster and pay them a housecall (I look like one)

Good idea, I would like to personally run these girls over. :x

It's people like this that give the human race a bad rep.