just confirm this for me...

i think i may have OCD.
well, being that i've always been the ridiculously lazy type, i've never cleaned too much, or anything that is typically associated with OCD.
but is there a possibility that i have like, mind OCD?
all the time, i get stuck on one thought, and until i find another thought to get latched onto, i cannot stop thinking of it. like, vomiting, or serial killers, or tumors.
i know, this sounds very peculiar, but i'm just trying to get an idea of why i feel so crazy all of the time. does it sound like OCD, or something else?
i mean, i do have weird things i do too, like every poster on my room has to be totally straight, and at night while i'm laying in bed, if i notice it isn't, i have to get up and make it look perfect before i can go to sleep. and [this is going to sound so fkn dumb] if i wink one eye and it doesn't feel "even," i have to wink the other one until it does. i always have to have matching socks. i have to eat things in two's. but those are only my physical things, if you get what i mean. the mental stuff is what really bothers me.

would anyone like to diagnose me or just tell me i'm crazy?

Maybe deep down you're worried about something else? And though the posters are not that important, it's something you can at least control? Just a guess

Noca

Banned
A diagnosis of OCD requires that your obbessions and or compulsions take up to at least 1 hour of your time or more a day.