Just can't describe what's wrong with you?

JamieD

My dad's asking me what wrong, what i really feel like, if it's really anxiety, etc.. I want to tell him what's the matter, but feel as if i simply can't get the words out my mouth, or i don't even know myself what's the matter with me. He asks me all sorts of serious questions, like what do feel like.. and i just laugh/smile, it's like i'm embarrassed, but won't admit/acknowledge it.
Anybody else the same/similar? Just completely unable to describe what's the matter with yourself?

spring

i know whats wrong with me but i just dont have words for it,i it makes me feel like such a freak
sometimes i try to tell them what is upsetting me but the more i explain the less they undrestand

it's getting so frustrating that I've decided to move out of my parents house.

Last edited:

JamieD

Actually yea, thinking about it, i do know what's the matter with me, sort of, i just can't describe it. It's strange/annoying :p

vanfuggle

My dad's asking me what wrong, what i really feel like, if it's really anxiety, etc.. I want to tell him what's the matter, but feel as if i simply can't get the words out my mouth, or i don't even know myself what's the matter with me. He asks me all sorts of serious questions, like what do feel like.. and i just laugh/smile, it's like i'm embarrassed, but won't admit/acknowledge it.
Anybody else the same/similar? Just completely unable to describe what's the matter with yourself?

Why don't you try writing him a letter?

I dealt with this just the other day. (but also many times before)

I was telling my friend/neighbor about taking a break from school and why and he just kept asking what it's like and why I feel that way.

After awhile I thanked him for trying to help and understand but that he wouldn't really ever understand unless he was dealing with it. And I probably wouldn't ever be able to put it into words that made sense to him.

I remember being like that when my step-father once decided to ask me about it. If there's any advice I can give, is TELL THEM. It'll do ya a world of good ;)