JEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvio

Do you like them.??

For some reason i don't like them. They have done nothing to me personally but for some unknown reason i don't like them & i'm not even a low-life Muslim.

What say you.??

rado31

I say : Who are Jews.

People who speak/write judish , hebrew?

People who go into Kibutzs?

People whose mother is a jew?

I dont know anything about them.

When i was feeling bored with some man, i told him that my grandmother is a jew. He believed me.

kyle

Banned
Technically, a person who has a Jewish mother is considered Jewish unless they are converted by a Rabbi. There are 13,500,000 Jews in the world. I believe the USA still has the largest Jewish population, but Israel is closing in on them. Canada has 360,000 Jews, the UK has about 300,000 France has about 650,000 and Russia has about 500,000.

Interestingly enough, Germany has the fastest growing Jewish population. I believe there are close to 200,000 Jews now in Germany. North Africa used to be home to almost a million Jews, but almost all of them immigrated to Israel in the 50's.

Foxglove

But how do you know if someone is Jewish? You can't tell just by looking at them, unless they happen to be wearing a yarmulke (one of those little caps), or unless they are an Orthodox Jew with the beards and black hats. So if you meet someone, and you think they are okay, and then you find out they are Jewish, does that mean you won't like them anymore?

I think Jewish history and their religious rituals are interesting. And anyway my very first boyfriend, way back in kindergarten, was Jewish :D .

Silvio

Yeah you're right. If i'm friends with someone & then find out later that they're Jewish, i will see them in a different light. I won't trust them or even like them because they have some sort of built in mechanism that make's them screw people outta money.
Look at the Enron scandal, apart from Kenneth Lay, all the other CEO's were Jewish. & then you have Martha Stewart who is a convicted Theif as well as all the Music Producers who stole millions from Black talented artists all them years ago.

rado31

could it be that the American Jews installed nazzis in WWII just to rob what they can in Europe & all over the world..?

Generical

Hmmm i think you'll find a similar thing with people who have any religous beliefs, or non beliefs, because what your talking about is human characteristics and not just jewish. Your just stereotyping man.....superstitous and what not

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
could it be that the American Jews installed nazzis in WWII just to rob what they can in Europe & all over the world..?

wow. you sound more brillant with each new post, rado....

kyle

Banned
Silvio said:
Yeah you're right. If i'm friends with someone & then find out later that they're Jewish, i will see them in a different light. I won't trust them or even like them because they have some sort of built in mechanism that make's them screw people outta money.
Look at the Enron scandal, apart from Kenneth Lay, all the other CEO's were Jewish. & then you have Martha Stewart who is a convicted Theif as well as all the Music Producers who stole millions from Black talented artists all them years ago.

First off, Martha Setwart isn't Jewish. Secondly, Jews were leaders in the civil rights movement in the 60's. They certainly don't steal anything from Black artists..

rado31

kyle, you explictly said that you are not jew?

Why this jew fetish?

I dont care for nation tho.

You would look cool with a swastika tattoo on your low schwine forehead LOL

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
kyle, you explictly said that you are not jew?

Why this jew fetish?

I dont care for nation tho.

You would look cool with a swastika tattoo on your low schwine forehead LOL

I guess rado31 is showing his true colors.

krs2snow

This post has achieved its goal, I suppose. It is completely offensive! I can't believe in this day and age, when we are all sooo sensitized to being "politically correct", someone would post such a topic! And that people would actually respond to the post with anything other than disgust/dismissal is absolutely mind- boggling! Generalizing and stereotyping about whole races, religions, and what not is a very limited and sad way to live in this wonderfully diverse world we all inhabit!

I think embracing people for their differences and learning a new perspective is a far better way to live!

I have had the opportunity to study and learn about prejudice beliefs and- let me say- they are real. They are sad. They are destructive and they are cruel. When the tables are turned and you are in the minority, rather than the majority, you're perspective on things will undoubtedly change.

Seeing someone with dwarfism teased and mocked when they go to the grocery store or go about other daily activities most of us take for granted, is absurd at best! Watching someone who is overweight made fun of, pointed at by adults and children alike, for no reason other than their weight, is ridiculous! Witnessing a Native American pulled over simply because he is driving in an almost all Caucasian neighborhood is heartbreaking, to say the least.

There is nothing gainful in having such a dreadfully limited viewpoint and tolerance level. I would think on a sight dedicated to those with an often disabling ailment, there would be more compassion, understanding and above all, acceptance.

Ugh!

**Shakes head ** .. in disbelief

cc2snow

Oh, I meant African American.

Was it that hard to grasp though, SocialRetahd? Does it really matter?? Native Americans have been experiencing prejudice and discrimination since the beginning. Huh... so have African Americans...

~Krs2snow~

kyle

Banned
it's kind of amusing. Rado_31, for some reason, thinks I'm Jewish. He has badgered me with anti-semitic comments since October. I feel sorry for him.

SocialRetahd

cc2snow said:
Oh, I meant African American.

Was it that hard to grasp though, SocialRetahd? Does it really matter?? Native Americans have been experiencing prejudice and discrimination since the beginning. Huh... so have African Americans...

~Krs2snow~

LOL

Quit being a cliche bleeding heart. It's not just minorities. Several colleges have been found guilty of discriminating against whites during the admission process. You see, every group experiences it, what is so profound??? :roll:

deal with life.

cc2snow

SocialRetahd said:
LOL! .... It's not just minorities. Several colleges have been found guilty of discriminating against whites during the admission process. You see, every group experiences it,

Exactly, SiocialRetahd! (btw, I know a few people that might be offended by your user name... just FYI!) You are correct, discrimination does not only take place with minorities. Unfortunately, it is only when it begins to affect us (ie. the majority) that we really start to take notice.

SocialRetahd said:
what is so profound??? Rolling Eyes
deal with life.
I never said it was profound but now that you brought it up, it is profoundly sad!

Quit being a cliche bleeding heart.
Call me a bleeding heart if you must- I care!

~Krs2snow~

rado31

kyle said:
it's kind of amusing. Rado_31, for some reason, thinks I'm Jewish. He has badgered me with anti-semitic comments since October. I feel sorry for him.

How can i badgered you with anti-semitic comments unless you are jew?

What is anti-semitic in any of my comments? (Theory about american jews vs european jews is not anti-semit)

Have you considered improvement of your face with this little detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.