Jesus -our substitute-

Sacrament

LA-girl said:
Sacrament said:
No, some moderator did. I can't see why one can't simply look at it as something funny. I mean, if you make fun of me because I'm an atheist, I won't mind :lol:

There was nothing wrong with those pics :?

Sorry Sacrament, but pictures with Jesus swearing and getting sexually aroused is not something I consider funny. I mean if you really wanted to put out those pics without me getting involved, you should have put them in your own thread perhaps and not in a thread that is called: Jesus-our substitute. If you read the poem I put out, I think you should have seen a reaction coming to the pics you put out as I personally found them quite repulsive. That being said. I don't think my reaction was that bad was it?

Fair enough, and I'm sorry ;)

I just saw those pics as something funny, rather than as something that would easily offend religious folks such as yourself. It wasn't meant to offend.

Quixote

Hey that bird above is killing another living creature for the base purpose of feeding himself.
Do you find it funny clavain? I'm a strict vegetarian how about that? This is intolerably offensive to me :)

Joking aside, I too think light hearted humour is okay, and so is "serious" debate, but bad taste should rightly be banned.

cLavain

Quixote said:
Hey that bird above is killing another living creature for the base purpose of feeding himself.
Do you find it funny clavain? I'm a strict vegetarian how about that? This is intolerably offensive to me :)
Himself? Actually, it's a female bird, you sexist pig!! Are you suggesting that women can't feed themselves!? :)

LA-girl

Sacrament said:
Fair enough, and I'm sorry ;)

hug.jpg

See, everything is ok. The war is over. And I'm even willing to give you a hug! ....Oh, and I'm represented by Snoopy here btw! :mrgreen:

Quixote

Himself? Actually, it's a female bird, you sexist pig!! Are you suggesting that women can't feed themselves!?

Tomorrow at dawn in that open field you know, bring a good friend and your weapon of choice, and we'll settle this once and for all.[/quote]

dzerklis

i wanted to clear out that im not the author of that pic i posted in this thread, i just saw it in other forum and though it fits in here well, i hope the author doesnt sue melol and that i knew LA-girl's comment wasn't directed at me :)

cLavain

Quixote said:
Himself? Actually, it's a female bird, you sexist pig!! Are you suggesting that women can't feed themselves!?

Tomorrow at dawn in that open field you know, bring a good friend and your weapon of choice, and we'll settle this once and for all.
Oh, dear, I totally "forgot" about this! Well, I do hope the duel went as planned despite my regrettable absence..? *laughs nervously*

LemonKiss

crazyfairyx said:
Why does every religious thread have to turn into a fight? If you believe in God fair enough, it's good you have something to believe in, if not, then also fair enough, you shouldn't have to believe anything you don't want to. Why fight over it?

my guess is that usually no one likes being told what to believe and it seems to be part of christianity to get others to believe. i'm never quite sure why they really care whether or not anyone goes to hell. or something. i don't know. not trying to point fingers here. plus, i think maybe it's okay to argue about religion. if someone believes in something so strongly, they probably won't really mind it. i like to argue about religion.