He was made sin that we might be made rightouss
He took our shame and gives us his glory

He takes our wickedness and offer us his purity
He takes our weakness and offer us his strength
He came down that we might go up
He died that we might live!

JesusLamb.gif

LA-girl

Jesus Christ's resurrection is either the supreme fact in history...
or a gigantic hoax...

* The resurrection of Jesus Christ is a fact verifiable from history. No one can challenge Christ's resurrection -- if they take an honest look at the evidence.

* Only those who never study the evidence -- or who refuse to listen to its testimony -- could deny the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

* If you have not studied the subject yourself -- how can you intelligently make a decision? Many learned men have tried to disprove Christ's resurrection -- only to become believers instead!

* Some people refuse to examine the evidence, because they do not want to believe in Jesus Christ and submit to Him as Lord.

* The facts remain. Confucius' tomb, Buddha's tomb, Mohammed's tomb, and Lenin's tomb are all occupied...
But Jesus Christ's tomb is EMPTY!

If anyone wants to take a look at the evidences, you can start by watching this:
Solving the Messiah Mystery

PC_02.jpg

I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen.
And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
-- Jesus Christ (Revelation 1:18 NKJ)

LA-girl

Quixote said:
* The facts remain. Confucius' tomb, Buddha's tomb, Mohammed's tomb, and Lenin's tomb are all occupied...
But Jesus Christ's tomb is EMPTY!

Maybe he was cremated :)

Ha ha ha! Very funny!

By the way, I forgot to say to skip the introducing part to the "Solving the Messiah mystery" incl. songs etc...forward to ab. minute 25! This should be interesting for all people, non-christians as well as christians!
That should include you too Quixote! :wink:

Quixote

LA-girl said:
By the way, I forgot to say to skip the introducing part to the "Solving the Messiah mystery" incl. songs etc...forward to ab. minute 25!

No way, I'm going to listen to all 25 minutes of songs about the messiah mystery and everything. It will cheer me up I think :)

cLavain

@dzerklis,
Thanks, mate, for giving me a good laugh. That owl cracks me up every time... O RLY? :lol:

LA-girl

I see Sacrament did erase all his pics (thanks btw.) so I guess my comment now might seem like I directed it at Dzerkliz, which was not my intention at all! :wink:
Just wanted to make that clear... :)

Sacrament

No, some moderator did. I can't see why one can't simply look at it as something funny. I mean, if you make fun of me because I'm an atheist, I won't mind :lol:

There was nothing wrong with those pics :?

Whether or not you believe in God or Jesus just have some respect for each other. Everyone should respect other's religions, regardless of whether it's christianity or anything else. I don't necessarily think people should respect Jesus because he died for us, because I'm not even sure I believe that, but we should have respect for those who do believe that because it is their choice to believe it.

Some playful teasing with each other is fine, but the ones that were deleted were excessively ridiculing hence why they were deleted.

cutefluffykitten said:
and if you dont believe he exists then you dont know you are disrespecting Him

so sorry if i offended your ignorance

Are you insinuating people who don't believe in Jesus' existance are ignorant?

Sacrament

cutefluffykitten said:
It didnt respect Jesus.....who died for YOU ...who went through more pain and suffering because of how people treated Him...

Have some respect ....

If i cant see you...does it mean you dont exist

I love Jesus and it offends me that you dont respect Him.

That's adorable, but no.

Why does every religious thread have to turn into a fight? If you believe in God fair enough, it's good you have something to believe in, if not, then also fair enough, you shouldn't have to believe anything you don't want to. Why fight over it?

LA-girl

Sacrament said:
No, some moderator did. I can't see why one can't simply look at it as something funny. I mean, if you make fun of me because I'm an atheist, I won't mind :lol:

There was nothing wrong with those pics :?

Sorry Sacrament, but pictures with Jesus swearing and getting sexually aroused is not something I consider funny. I mean if you really wanted to put out those pics without me getting involved, you should have put them in your own thread perhaps and not in a thread that is called: Jesus-our substitute. If you read the poem I put out, I think you should have seen a reaction coming to the pics you put out as I personally found them quite repulsive. That being said. I don't think my reaction was that bad was it?

And Crazyfairy, you're absolutely right. Nobody should feel forced to believe anything of course. I mean how can you believe something you don't believe in?? :wink:
Also Jesus do not force us to come to him at all, he tells us to choose him, it is a free choice. Another thing is to encourage people to seek him and to investigate for themselves whether he really is the Messiah and very well alive... I mean if I among many others are right in this, it is actually very good news! (Especially after the eternal hell-threath is out of the picture) What do you (atheists) think? It would be nice to have some opinions... :)