Jealousy, Fear, Hate, etc.. I dont see it here

Honda

I dont see any of the negative emotions we have to confront on other forums and communities here in this site.. Im starting to think that the fact how this forum is somehow possibly expanding people's reality.. Imagine if the whole world is like that?

Am i drunk? or its a worthy post?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Yeah, it's a good point. When I look at old threads there have been a some that attack this problem, liking criticizing the person above you so they take it better in RL, and threads similar. Most of them get closed because people take it to far and they lose productivity.

I mean, real hate is against the rules, fear is shown not by people posting but by not posting, and jealousy is well, jealousy.

If the whole world was like this it would be nice, but I don't think it exactly is, does "expand people's reality"

Honda

It does, i mean i thought i was sick and retarded and had alot of anxious days and sleepless nights not understanding whats wrong with me until I landed on this site and found out about my problem.. It expanded my thinking and i slowly started to accept my faults and work on fixing them..