I've just found out a guy I like has social phobia too... What'll i do?

I've been told by a very reliable source that this bootyful guy i know has social phobia too (although you really wouldnt think it cos he's an absolute lunatic)...
xD

I was sure he wasnt interested but I'm after been given a bit of hope now!
We have never had proper conversation and i always feel as if im annoying him because a relative of his keeps asking him to drive us places...

Right... so how do two people with social phobia who never talk to each other, know the other person's interested?!!

I think its best not to actually ask the girl if she has SAD.. My friend told me I'd social phobia and i thought It meant I fear people in general 'cause i didn't understand. This amazing girl is the reason I'm now on this site and going to see my GP to arrange counselling soon. You have to be sure she understands what social phobia/anxiety is first y'see..

So you know the way when guys don't have SA they always like to be the ones who make the first move?
If a guy has it is it acceptable for the girl to make the first move? Thing is i never see him much either. We've rarely had proper conversation like.. And if i text him he'll prob think I'm strange. Dunno what we'll talk about like!

You know the way they love the chase and all that- thats my big fear!

Yeah he's got a hypersensitive mind (if thats what you call it) too. So if he notices so much why doesnt he know i like him?!!
See ive never texted him before- only once or twice to tell him his sisters in my house (she tends to disappear for days on end) and askin' him to drop up clothes for her.
He didnt reply to me asking him to drop down her clothes but started joking calling me an alcoholic to her when they did come down here.
Maybe i'm thinking too much into it. He probably didnt even have credit to text back that time...
I may as well try... i say that but wil i DO it?! xD

Guys like him don't stay single!

He just sounds like the male version of me when it comes to this kinda thing. Ive been told we both like each other but wont believe the person who's saying it! He wont stay single... He's had a few girlfriends. Probably model-standard!
I'm really hoping its not a lost cause anyway!

Weirdo

So...a guy who's had a few hot girlfriends....that can mean only 2 things: 1. he doesn't have SAD or 2. you live on another planet.

Well ive never met them but ones a size 10 so has to be beautiful. He's insanely goodlooking... I didnt think he had it til his sister told me. Avoids walking around town, never goes out, cant eat in public... He's really hyperactive around his family though..

Yeh... Which is why I don't understand why he won't believe I like him or why we havent spoke properly yet... Cant help feeling he just aint interested even though she told me he is..

Well if it helps i never had a real friend either... Except lately.. Just acquaintances. This guys barely even an acquaintance! Just a friends relative... Gah!
6-7 years... man i know how much that sucks...