I've been a jerk

exuser01

sry for anyone I've pissed off, it was nothing personal. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm just a stupid asshole.

Please feel free to use this thread to regain any lost pride....

Remus

Staff member
yup you too make up and lets have some peace here

I hate banning anyone nor do the other mods, so lets be cool like the fonz 8)

avenger

you are fine we all have problems, so dont worry about it people who are mad will come around

GIOLANDA

MrRightNow said:
sry for anyone I've pissed off, it was nothing personal. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm just a stupid asshole.

Please feel free to use this thread to regain any lost pride....
Hello,MrRightNow!I wanted to respond to the other post,but it was locked,so I'm glad I found this one. Tell me,is that you in the picture? If that picture is yours,I think that you are very handsome :oops: . As for your personality,I can't jump to conclusions if I don't know someone and I can't judge sb only from his posts. So,don't blame yourself,no one is perfect. Maybe you have an ironic sense of humor,that's not bad. The point is that people are different and sth that is funny for you,it's offensive for someone else. I've had similar experiences,due to my humor. Personally, I'm OK with you. Cheer up!

Remus

Staff member
yeah he got banned, we had to remove posts and edit out snipes and insults.

rules are rules and we had complaints and acted on them, people may complain on here that we banned him off the cuff but they were not targets for abuse and think how they would feel if they were.

I asked him to make apologies and to talk to the moderators and make a promise to not carry on as he has, we hate banning anyone but it they kkeep up insults like "you are an idiot", what exactly do you expect us to do?

I'm up for giving him one last final chance to not carry on being that way, not sure how the other mods feel on this yet and they are discussing this in the mods forum right now.

We will let you know the decision.

but if he blows it this time if allowed to come back then he has no one to blame but himself