it's over...

Skatergirl

Banned
Hey,
My girlfriend and i broke up.
She told me she had no feelings for me anymore.
It hurts so much ::(:
I thought she would be the ''one'' for me.
and i was thinking about ''why'' she had no feelings for me anymore.
But she says she has no reason for that, the feelings are just over..
I just can't understand that, she always said she loved me so much and she wrote me a love letter , and she told me we would bring up a child in the future.. and that she would love to spent her whole life with me.
I always been good to her, we never had a fight, or anything like that.
But sometimes i sent her mails that i was worrying, because i felt there was something wrong...
But maybe it's good that it's over. because i need someone who's very sensetive, and who is really spontanious. Who makes me laugh, and has a good sense of humour. Who really wants to be my soulmate, and is always there for me. I had that feeling for her, but i guess her feelings weren't strong as mine were.
I hope i can forget her... But it's hard..

Satine

I'm sorry you broke up. But there are 6.6 billion people in the world and there are other partners out there for you. Grieve all you need to, but the day you decide to move on will be the day you start to feel better.

Don't leave it too long, okay?

NormanBates

I think a lot of times people only say things for effect and not necessarily because that's what they were really going to do. They might say something because they want to see you react happy or they want to hear you laugh. But really big important things can only remain to be seen.

JCS008

I think you're entitled to be sad and feel bad about the situation. Breakups are hard and we all need time to get over them. I wish you the best of luck in getting over her, and I'm sure you'll be fine. You have everything to look forward to.