It's not the 60's anymore

anomicdeer

So anyone else out here trying ad applying to jobs all day with no luck or am I really the loser who is too stupid or isn't trying enough?

I hate who some people make life seem so easy. Just because no one is hiring me doesn't mean I'm not applying.

Rawz

I haven't gotten any jobs I've applied to or interviews for them. I received one e-mail back from one telling me I didn't get the job, and one phone call from another wanting something on my application clarified. My dad has even tried a lot to get me hired for a low end job where he works, and I've sent in 2 applications there, but still nothing.

As far as I can tell, no place wants me. Although I will mentioned that I have not applied to McDonalds or Walmart. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to handle McDonalds knowing how busy it is all the time.

anomicdeer

I hate applying to job. Especially the low end ones. They ask a million questions and it adds more stress ecause you apply to so many and it takes longer and you donmt even get a call.

I also hate that I have a retail job thats cutting my hours like crazy and then to have my mother tell me to not apply to retail anymore but she doesnt realize she wanta me to do exactly what ahe thinks I'm doing. Limiting myself. Before she tell me to apply to everything now she tells me that. Well she can keep on wishing I'll have a job making at least $20 an hour by this year :/