its my birthday

Gloomy

Well today is my birthday, I figure that makes it a good day to post my first topic. I'm now 27 years old with maybe 2 years worth of life lived. I'm going to try to start being active here.

Birthdays are the bitch. I just hope I don't get another surprise party this year. I had one last year and one is more than enough for a lifetime. At least I wont have to leave the house today. My mom wanted to take me to a restaurant. Normally I would do it just to make her happy, but this year I said no. I just hope therea are no surprise visoters today.

If anybody wants to chat with me I'll try to stay on here for the day. I'll be alone till probably 5est, I dont think I'll want to chat when people are here. I'll take a shower at some point so I it might take me a while to respond.

Well umm, I guess that's all...

niknik

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Gloomy
Happy Birthday to You!!!!

And believe me, if you could hear my singing, you'd be in need of earplugs! x x x

Richey

Happy Bithday!!!! Its my Birthday also, I feel very anxious on days like this. I need to stay positive. All the family come over and all the attention will be on me. Yikes

Gloomy

Well my dad and brothers will be here any minute with the food.
Time to get this bitch over with.
Wish me luck, I'll need it. :(

MarCPatt

5.gif
[/img]