It's Gives Me Something To Do?

xSleepy

Having OCD is one of the most annoying things in the world. I think ive had it for a few years now. Ever since I sarted staying home 24/7 I had it.

I realized how bad it was when I started doing my OCDness in public. I always tried to hide it before.

With my ocd I feel like I HAVE to do things over and over again until it "feels right". So ill be turning the light switch on and off untill im happy with how I do it.
And I feel like if I dont do these thing then bad, horrible things will happen. Like someone close to me will die. Or ill see or hear something that I really didnt want to.

And I feel like my ocd was started cause I had ( and still have) absolutley NOTHING to do. Its not like I enjoy doing these things, but my brain is like,...since you have nothing to do I will make you do the basic things 5 to 10 times!. :lol:

It would be awesome if my OCD was to clean everything 5 times! Cause my house is always a mess. But of course id rather not have OCD at all!

.... I kinda forgot why I posted this....Oh well, Im gonna click submit anyways :D

slimjim119

I understand what your saying. I feel the same way. When I'm out of the house, I have to deal with SA. When I'm home I have to deal with OCD.If I don't keep my brain preoccupied with something, I fall into these traps. I guess its better to keep your brain working,less time thinking about meaningless things.

My OCD is a result of my anxiety because I never use to have it that bad. Staying home too much caused me more problems. We have to keep our brains focused on constructive and positive things.

Infected_2

man! i remember when i had OCD. it was exactly like that. nothing was specific (i didn't have a certain number of times i had to keep doing something), but i did everything until i felt okay enough to move on.

the only thing that sucked was the fact that i was in grade school with it. nobody caught on whatsoever for the longest time, until this one chick couldn't stop noticing how i did shit over and over and asked me about it. then i started laughing about it.

and that's how that one ended. being uncomfortable enough and realizing it didn't kill me, i guess!