is this normal of OCD?

LockieKermit

I watched an episode of super natural the other day, i was fine after it. The other night I had a nightmare about the episode and woke up freaking out. Basicly I was scared my family were being posessed by deamons. The thought terrorfied me. I've calmed down alot and now im feeling better. Most of the time I know the fear is irrational but its hard to make up your mind when your having bad anxiety...

I've been reading on other forums and stuff and it seems its common but...

I was wondering, is this kind of paranoia normal for someone with Pure O...?

LockieKermit

see. I dont have myself convinced, but I wonder if I could do it, then I imagine me doing it.

Is another common thing for OCD like, say you listen to a song, you simple cant get it out of your head? Because I can watch T.V or talk to someone but virtually the whole time this song is playing in my head..

Or im watching T.V and a funny line quite comes up. Rather then laughing it off and continueing its constantly in my head for the enxt 10-20 seconds or so even though im watching T.V.

Basically the door to leave my brain is to small for the thoughts and it takes time for them to fit there fat asses through...