Is this a form of pure/OCD ? pls help

Clown

Okay, I have this totally weird thing that has gone on for years.
I HAVE to contract the muscles in the back of my head and in my neck constantly. I also have to "pull" the muscles around my eyes, and sometimes I have to suck air down my throat compulsively (this one tends to come and go). It's to the point on the neck/head/eyes/jaw thing where it it totally driving me crazy, interfering with my life. I have to do it until everything "feels right." And then the "feels right" goes away (in about 2 seconds) and I have to do it over again.

I didnt knew what was causing it, first I though about generalized anxiety disorder because one the symptoms is muscle tension, but because I dont know what I am worrying about makes me wonder if it this...and this seems pretty obsessive for me im constant checking if there is any muscle tension its almost when I FOCUS on it I get muscle tension and do everything in my mind to get the right ''feeling'' which only last for a few seconds...

I have also some obessions about pulling my hair from my gentials lol and eye lashes but it comes and goes...

Is this a form of Pure O or OCD ? its driving me crazy this muscle tension and doing everything perfect in my mind to prevent it, with cannabis its gets like 10x worse

Help me I cant find nothing about this on the internet, I seem like a rare case...

black eyes

Yeah, that wouldn't really be considered as a form of "pure O" OCD because you just described compulsions, rather than purely obsessive thoughts. I have a lot of these types of compulsions too, and the obsessiveness that goes along with it. I thought I was the ONLY one who had that weird eyebrow/eye muscle placement compulsion, you just described it exactly, I understand how irritating it is. Then it makes me obsess about how constantly doing that is bad for my face and going to cause wrinkles and make me look even uglier than I do already. Some days I have to do it several times a minute or more if I can't stop thinking about it.Also, just as the poster above me said, pulling out your hair is a rather common form of OCD, you're not a rare case in terms of OCD behaviors. There are ways to help it, I'm still trying to look for them myself though.

laure15

I get muscle tension, especially around my forehead and eyes, when I look at the computer screen or read a book for a long time. My eyes get sore and tired, so I have to take a break and let my eyes relax. Do you work on the computer a lot? It could cause neck pain and tired eyes.