Is life worth it?

SunnySun

Have you read Dr. Phil's book on Love Smart? If not, try it..maybe you'll find something that makes sense and worth trying.

You're not the only one who is feeling this way, but to see life as not worth it because you don't have someone in your life is a sign that you should reconsider how to view life because thinking of one thing that isn't right is what will make you feel very depressed.

Some people say that love come to you when you stop looking for it.

jamez

Well, I feel quite depressed atm. So I might say that no, it's not worth it. And it does fucking suck sometimes. But yea...there's no other alternative so best suck it up and make the best of what we got.

SunnySun

Have you tried volunteering? Volunteering is supposed to help you focus on someone else and make you feel better about helping someone. You may find a girl who also volunteers.

That's what depression talks like. It will say negative things than it really is because it's like your glasses are blurry and can't see things as it is. Try talking positive for a week no matter how it doesn't seem positive. Try being conscious of your thoughts and say positive things even if it doesn't seem like so. See if you feel different after one week.

Hang in there and keep looking for help. Have you tried alternative medicine like seeing a Naturopathic Doctor to help you find ways to balance the chemicals in the brain? Another option.

shield

Height I'm surprised someone said to you that men who are 5 ft 7 are too short for dating. I'm interested: How tall do you have to be in the US to get dates?

SunnySun

You can have it all, act happy and still be miserable inside. Happiness comes from within. It's a hard concept to understand.

I don't think height has anything to do with having a date. Your height is not short. I really never thought that your height was too short to date in the US.

SickOfLife

i'm 28 never been on a date and i'm going to off myself eventually but first i've got some goals i want to accomplish.don't be too serious about life.do what you want to do and then get the f'k out.a world this evil is not a world worth living in imo.

shield

i'm 28 never been on a date and i'm going to off myself eventually but first i've got some goals i want to accomplish.don't be too serious about life.do what you want to do and then get the f'k out.a world this evil is not a world worth living in imo.

Before you go why don't you make it an aim to talk to 500 girls. You never know it might change your whole outlook and you might actually find life is worth living. And if not after 500 what the hell jump off a cliff you gave it your best shot.

scorpion

Some days i feel it isnt, other days i feel it is.
Some days life is heavy like a thousand tons
Some days i just want to die because i feel i cant do anything right, i cant be good at anything, i cant make anyone happy.
I fight myself and APD every single day, but most of the time i get the feeling i am loosing the battle.

let me tell you right now that life is DEFINETLY worth it! Here's what you gotta do: Go sky diving, or bunjy jumpig, cliff jumping....anything that really gets the adrenalin rushing (it's been my experience that a good old adrenalin rush is a million times better than the feeling of being loved or having friends) Once you do one of those things you'll realize that you can still have tons of fun with your life...even more than the popular people who just get drunk every night because they're boring otherwise. You have a lot to live for...love and friendship are just a small part of what would be a perfect life!

A-UK-Lovely

life is always worth it. i must admit, im not having the greatest time at the moment either, i get on/off depersonalization and im going through a patch of it at the moment, which is annoying coz i havnt had it before now for about a year, so i thought i had finally gotten ridden of it.

Its horrible, coz normally im a very confident person, laughs alot and makes jokes alot, generally see the funny side to everything. but in these little patches, im paranoid, suspicous and ive constantly got a monologue in my head off what im currently doing or evaluating what im saying. eh! i just shut it out. and make my mind go completely blank till it fucks off again.

There's a light at the end of every tunnel, you just have to keep walking towards it and eventualy step into it. thats all anyone can do.

Alexx

Life isn't worth it for me. I can't remember the last time I actually felt any happiness. I feel empty from the inside. Only thing that keeps me alive is because I want to see the girl I love one more time before I die...