Is it wrong that I find women attractive?

Well she mentioned the word 'aroused' so....

I mean I get attracted to women too but not in the sense that I will feel aroused. That's gotta be something...

Maybe she needs to explore herself.

Well if it does mean something then it would mean something for me too, because I would use that word as well. HMMMMMM

FriendlyShadow

When I mean that I'm aroused my woman, which I didn't want to bring up physically how I get turned on by them, I feel a sort of sexual tension "down there" and even butterflies in my stomach. When I see woman kissing a woman or a woman trying to turn a guy on, on internet especially, it turns me on very much so than rather a guy doing it to a girl. I guess there's something that most girls/woman have and do that I consider to be a sexual turn on for me, I'm not going to details though. I never explored my body, but I have done dry h*mping occasionally just to make me feel good.

w*n*c*a*m

When I mean that I'm aroused my woman, which I didn't want to bring up physically how I get turned on by them, I feel a sort of sexual tension "down there" and even butterflies in my stomach. When I see woman kissing a woman or a woman trying to turn a guy on, on internet especially, it turns me on very much so than rather a guy doing it to a girl. I guess there's something that most girls/woman have and do that I consider to be a sexual turn on for me, I'm not going to details though. I never explored my body, but I have done dry h*mping occasionally just to make me feel good.

Kiss a girl. See if you like it then you'll know the answer.

AlienGeranium

Well if it does mean something then it would mean something for me too, because I would use that word as well. HMMMMMM

Out of curiosity, I looked up the definition of bisexual. It is "a person who is sexually attracted to both men and women." Going off that definition, whether or not you're gay, straight, or bi has more to do with what gender "turns you on" as opposed to who you want to date or make physical contact with, or least that's how I read it. It's all just semantics though, human sexuality and orientation can be very complex with each persons psychology differing greatly.