Is it only me,how do you deal with this?

AGR

I have a question,mostly for guys but everyone can answer if they want or if the have some interesting input.

Am I the only person who loses interest in someone if they like bad people or *******s?

Example about one year ago I was crazy about this girl even though I barely talked to her,it was very intense,I dont know how to explain our eyes locked instantly when we were on the same place,unfortunately I was kinda slow,like a deer in headlights I just couldnt make a move,she went away and I lost my chance,I regretted a lot and I was sure that no matter what if I had another chance I wouldnt waste it.

Fast foward one year to now,I have another chance,but now its different I dont feel the same way,she was with her friend talking,and called me over,her friend was joking that the guy at my work (*******) was my boyfriend,I said it looks like he is yours to her friend,and the girl that I liked said,he is mine,which didnt happen yet I am 100% sure,I dont know if she was joking or not,trying to make me jealous or not,and then her friend tries to set me up with her,trying to make me date her,its clear that she likes me,but I just lost interest,even if I still like her I cant see myself with her anymore,even if it was a joke.

Is this normal?do any of you feel this way?Am I being paranoid?How do you deal with this?

It happened a lot of times in my life,I know everyone makes mistakes,but I just lose interest really fast if this happens....

Thanks.

sorrow1

I guess you have to go with how you feel now. A years a long time and feelings can dim over that time. If that's happened then she's probably not for you so find someone else.
I had recently unrequited feelings for a work colleague but didn't make a move because we were friends and work colleagues and I didn't want to make things awkward. I found someone else though and those feelings have completely gone now for my friend and I can be comfortable being friends with her again.
Sometimes though this place isn't the best for relationship advice.

AGR

Uh,I am ashamed that I made this thread,I could just forget and move on,but no I am here again just in case anyone ever had those thoughts and feelings I described in my first post,I fell for her again,she was at work for only two weeks,slowly but surely I fell again,what I described in my first post is very real and I am sure will happen again in the future,but I guess that when you really like someone nothing matters.

She is from Vietnam she was working in Japan for 3 years,last year was her second year,those past two weeks were her last ones,today she goes home in about one hour from now,I feel very sad but also very happy,this time it was hard,and I am sure she hated me sometimes because I am slow,but I did it,I told her everything I wanted,first time I did this.

Said I was sorry for the last year,that I was stupid (she tried through mutual friends at that time) that she had a very beautiful smile that I couldnt stop looking,among other things,might sound stupid or sappy but I wanted to say that to her for a year,tried to kiss her on the last day but she didnt want to do it,she had told me before that she had a boyfriend in back in Vietnam and was going to marry him....but oh well I tried....

sorrow1

sorry to hear that but at least you tried and you can focus on moving on with your life now and find someone else instead of wasting more time on her. Atleast you will not spend your life thinking "what if" You now have closure, its done and maybe its not the result you wanted but be proud that you did it. That's one thing you can take away from this.
When you accept defeat and realise you cant change things you will focus on something else in your life or someone else and your feelings for her will go away over time. Trust me.

AGR

Its a bit late,I was trying to not think much about this but thanks bro your posts were really helpful.

I cant stop dreaming about her,like seven times in two weeks,its crazy,I dont know why but everything seems alright with this girl.

Just wanted to let that out and here is the only place I can do that,dont want to tell people in real life.....

MotherWolff

Banned
This makes me sad....

I wanted a relationship myself with this fine *** English man from Liverpool.

Then one day he tells me he got him a girlfriend.

So, I am like, "**** it! I want a close up relationship with a real man not some online hypersexed bafoon!"

And from that day forward I may only sext certain guys but I tell them right out front that I do NOT desire an intimate relationship with zero of my online contacts. I refuse to be played this way again...which I was when I met a man I barely knew in person. All this imbecile wanted was a "taste" of me. So pathetic and sickening. >_<

Sorry for my rant....I haven't a clue what it is like to be male and rejected but it sucks for females also!