Is it normal to feel sleepy all the time...?

Lidk981

I mean I've been struggling with this for months now...
I can't seem to concentrate on my studies cuz I'm always sleepy during the day.
Yesterday I had two cups of coffee hoping that I'd get the energy I needed but my efforts prove fruitless....
Can depression cause sleepiness?

Depression can cause that, but it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor, not only to treat depression (if you have it), but to make sure there aren't any other underlying physical problems, like anemia, for instance.

Liliford_

I use to sleep at least 8 hours a night, and then still nap at least two to three hours a day. I couldn't make it through the day without extra sleep. And this is with me drinking excessive amounts of coffee.
Seeing a doctor would help, or maybe getting out more (which may sound silly), I found that helped me.

Plan9

When my depression is bad i'm very tired and sleepy, I think thats because it also affects your body. It's a lot of strain depression.

spearhunter

I would love to have your problem because me I cant sleep,i guess that sleeping too much is better then sleeping not enough.

Earthcircle

I mean I've been struggling with this for months now...
I can't seem to concentrate on my studies cuz I'm always sleepy during the day.
Yesterday I had two cups of coffee hoping that I'd get the energy I needed but my efforts prove fruitless....
Can depression cause sleepiness?

Have you tried napping?

gustavofring

Try exercise to get your energy level up, it will also make you sleep better.

You also might want to go see a doctor, get a blood test. Maybe you have thyroid problems.