irony! how ironic is this!!

FOR REAL

Banned
years ago this guy (that i never knew!) tried to commit suicide, so he jumped off the harbour peir, and landed in a shopping trolly (its one of those things you get at the supermarket for putting yer shopping in)
the title on the local newspaper was "village idiot tried suicide" or something like that!

he practically broke every bone in his body!

he was in hospital for 9 months (or something)

hes fine now though!

like i said, how ironic is that!

ps, it wasnt me:D

iamthenra

years ago this guy (that i never knew!) tried to commit suicide, so he jumped off the harbour peir, and landed in a shopping trolly (its one of those things you get at the supermarket for putting yer shopping in)
the title on the local newspaper was "village idiot tried suicide" or something like that!

he practically broke every bone in his body!

he was in hospital for 9 months (or something)

hes fine now though!

like i said, how ironic is that!

ps, it wasnt me:D

Wow! He jumped off the pier and landed in a shopping cart? WHOA! That would hurt, eh? How far of a fall was it? What was the shopping cart resting on? Was it in the water, land, rocks? Just trying to get a mental picture of what it was sitting on... Man, that would hurt!
3759935431_9349e78887_o.gif
3760735762_55ca75a567_o.gif

FOR REAL

Banned
Wow! He jumped off the pier and landed in a shopping cart? WHOA! That would hurt, eh? How far of a fall was it? What was the shopping cart resting on? Was it in the water, land, rocks? Just trying to get a mental picture of what it was sitting on... Man, that would hurt!
3759935431_9349e78887_o.gif
3760735762_55ca75a567_o.gif

the shopping "cart" as you put it! was in the water, there was a habbit here before you had to put a pound in the machine thing, that people chucked it in the fourth "cart"

iamthenra

the shopping "cart" as you put it! was in the water, there was a habbit here before you had to put a pound in the machine thing, that people chucked it in the fourth "cart"

That's pretty good aim, I mean to hit the trolly off of a pier??? What are the odds that someone could do that? It would be my luck, for sure.
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif