iontophoresis works again

hoplaba

Just wanted to share my experience with you..

I've been writing previously about my iontophoresis problem. It started somewhere in June as the temperature grew, and for last 2,5 months, I have been struggling with it. I didn't quit ionto because it still worked but not 100% as it use to be, but rather somewhere from 50% to 90%. Now out of nowhere as the temperature dropped it works again. I haven't done anything, i just continued doing my regular treatments. It seems that over time my ionto power whatever that means weakened and doesn't work on hot weather.
I still have a feeling that I need to quit ionto for some time if I want to get it work as it use to be, but now I don't want to.. because it feels good to have my hands dry once again.

Last edited:

Jessie_0

Maybe the problem lies simply in hot weather? I am active on another hyperhidrosis forum and several people there complained that their sweating gets a lot worse in the summer.

If iontophoresis works fine now, you should probably just keep it up. :)

hoplaba

ionto definetly depends from weather in my case. but wierd thing is that previous summer it worked just fine. so i suspect it weakned over time

Jessie_0

ionto definetly depends from weather in my case. but wierd thing is that previous summer it worked just fine. so i suspect it weakned over time

Oh I see. Hmm I dunno then, maybe it does variate over time, if the body gets used to it or something.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that maybe the quality of tap water you use has changed and is now softer... but I doubt tap water changes just like that.

hoplaba

Oh I see. Hmm I dunno then, maybe it does variate over time, if the body gets used to it or something.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that maybe the quality of tap water you use has changed and is now softer... but I doubt tap water changes just like that.

The water doesn't play big role in my case. I've tried lots of different kind of water and I haven't seen any difference. Its definitely the resistance problem.