Ionto Machine power specifications--- Does your brand provide any?

Sprawling

Do any of the expensive ionto machines provide their power output specifications?

I've used the Fischer MD1a for years and I have no clue as to what the specs are. I wish there was away for others to compare the specs of the machine before purchasing. They probably withhold this information so we cannot comparison shop only to find out that the specs are all similar.

The Ultra G Galvanic I'm currently using provides the following:

Digital High Voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator has a twin peaked monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse Interval of 100us
Each pulse is much shorter in duration (5us) and can achieve much higher voltage than conventional stimulator
Digital High Volt Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator
Power: 9V battery or AC Adaptor
Output: Single Channel. Two active outputs and one dispersive return. Where active 1 and dispesive located on the output of CH1 the active 2 located on the output of CH2
Output Voltage Adjustable 0-350 Volts maximum (500 ohm load)
Wave Form: Twin peaked monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse interval of 100u
Pulse Rate: 1z-120Hz (adjustable) 1Hz/step
Pulse Duration: 5 uS
Interpulse Interval: 100 us
Modes: Continuous Alternating
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty System
Includes: Stimulator Lead Wires 4 Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes 9V Battery and AC Adapter Hard Plastic Carrying Case & Instruction Booklet

Attachments

• ultraG.jpg
    ultraG.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: