Ionto - Hands/Feet Combo

blueherron

Can anyone speak to their experience doing ionto for both hands and feet and what schedule is used for best results and least amount of time invested?

I currently do ionto for hands, every 2-3 days for 20 minutes. Looking to do feet but wondering if I will have to do them separately or if I can incorporate and do both at the same time. I have read that feet usually need a higher level.

Sprawling

I do my hands and feet combined in one treatment, 15 minutes per polarity, once a week. I used to do one hand, one foot now it's way easier to do them all at the same time using pulsed current. Very little discomfort.

blueherron

Do you do both hands in one tray and both feet in the other tray? What AMP do you typically go to?

Also, since I am currently doing maintenance on my hands, should I do just the feet till they get dry then combine or just start combining right away?

Last edited:

Sprawling

I use four small trays. 2 for the hands connected by a wire and alligator clip on each end. Same for the feet.

I have no clue on the amperage. I'm using a pulsed current device set to where I basically feel very little sensation. I would do it all together. It save a lot of time. I don't know why, but if the hands remain dry the feet tends to follow. I've tried all different combo's over my 9 1/2 years of treatment. Treatment is personal. There is not a right or wrong way.