interview on thursday!

xkiss_me_nowx

i have an interview on thursday at woolworths, im nervous!! i really hope i do okay and get the job, cos i really need it. has anyone got any tips?? im only 16 btw

Winter

I have never had an interview for a job before but I'd suggest you think positive and imagine the interview will go really well, that's what I do when I get nervous with things like presentations and it helps.

Think about the questions they might ask and how you'll answer them so you'll be more prepared, and ask them some questions about the company too.

Goodluck! =]

recluse

You have to sell yourself by telling them about you'r good points, and pretend to be confident. Just sit up straight and appear confident.

4seasons

I'm 17 and had my first interview recently (like i was saying). Like i said before, don't think about it to much and think positive thoughts and you'll be fine. Good luck.

EDIT: I agree with winter, come up with some questions to ask the interviewer about the company. It will show a positive attitude and they won't even see your shyness.

coriander1992

good luck! :D
make sure you do some research into the company aswell so you know a bit about it incase they ask you.
hope it goes well for you :D