Interesting thing happened to me today

froghat

Today I woke up and immeditatly cut the grass. Afterwords I was really hot and exhausted, so I went to the gas station to get a fountain drink. I didn't have the normal jitters going out. It's kind of strange, but it felt like all my blood rushed to my head and made me really confident. I exercise alot and I never felt like this. I think it was the combination of exercise and going out right after I woke up. It seems the longer I sit around the house, the more anxiety build up as the day goes along. Anyways, it felt great!

krs2snow

Good for you, froghat! That's awesome! You should try to mimic those effects next time.
Workout---> feel good + exhaust (emotional) self---> go out---> interact = enjoy self.
Excellent plan! :D

slimjim119

That's what works for me. Exercise reduces anxiety greatly. I like to start doing things in the morning. I don't like sitting around waiting for the afternoon. I feel more confident after burning off nervous energy. Sitting around the house too long increases your anxiety.

Walk

Yep. Once again, the adage "inactivity begets more inactivity" is proven in the real world.