insecurity, trust, and paranoia

Lorraine Manca

Heres a thread for people to rant about insecurity, trust problems, and paranoia.

heres mine,

I always feel like people are either intentionally or unintentionally trying to fuk with my head. its completely irrational, cause not all people are like that, but i always feel that way and it drives me crazy. i always think people are fooling me because they act like they care but they dont, they're just killing time with you.

an example would be, my friend in the army, ill get talkin to him about something i really feel strong about, and he'll go along like hes totally into it,
Then he'll say something that makes me realize he hasnt got a clue what im talking about, and i feel like such a moron.
that will happen to me with other folks too,
it makes me feel crazy because its like either there is a kind of logic that exists in my head only and doesnt make sense to anyone else, or people just dont give a damn about the details that make all the difference to me, so i start pourin my heart out on dead ears.
i know what it is. its because most other people dont have triple the normal amount of emotion. so when people try to relate, you feel like youve been fooled, because they cant relate. people get entertained by watching you get all worked up, and maybe think its fun, but they dont really care.

rant over, so go for it folks, post your rants about insecurity, trust problems, and paranoia

Enialis227

I once searched my dorm room for hidden cameras, because every time I heard someone laughing in the hall I convinced myself that they were watching what I was doing and laughing at me.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Lol... This is one of my worst paranoias. I always feared that any of my relatives or a thief will break into my room while I'm sleeping and they will stab me multiple times to death. This shit has kept me from sleeping lots of times. The funny thing is that I lock my door and close the window, yet I still fear. Crazy, huh?. Or whenever I leave my room in the night to go to the kitchen or the bathroom, or somewhere else in the apartment, I look at everywhere because I fear someone will attack me from behind and kill me. Since I was little that I get the thoughts that there's people hidding in the dark ready to kill you, and strangely, i get more afraid in my own home than in the street. And this is only one paranoia out of many more. I don't tell the others because we would need a book to list them all :p

Walk

I used to have fear of death, but as I get older and I mature, the only thing I fear is not having a fulfilling life. Fulfilling meaning having friends, love, accomplishments (including monetary wealth), and even helping others out.

Sounds cheesy, but I think that at the end of the day, a lack of these things is what saddens and frustrates me.

I just wish that one day, I will finally stop worrying about what people think of me, and realize how little others' opinions of me matter compared to how I see myself.

Lorraine Manca

Lol... This is one of my worst paranoias. I always feared that any of my relatives or a thief will break into my room while I'm sleeping and they will stab me multiple times to death.

any of your relatives! aint that the truth. are you from the south then? my grandfather threatened to kill god knows how many people, but he never did it! i dont think.
i see shapes in the woods at night. i think its mainly just bad vision and too much imagination.
i wasnt afraid of the woods until i started finding some bones of fairly large animals the more i walked off the paths. it turned out though it was near/on hunting property. still creeped me out real good though.

Lorraine Manca

I used to have fear of death, but as I get older and I mature, the only thing I fear is not having a fulfilling life. Fulfilling meaning having friends, love, accomplishments (including monetary wealth), and even helping others out.

Sounds cheesy, but I think that at the end of the day, a lack of these things is what saddens and frustrates me.

sounds healthy, stuff can be both cheesy and meaningful at the same time.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
i wasnt afraid of the woods until i started finding some bones of fairly large animals the more i walked off the paths. it turned out though it was near/on hunting property. still creeped me out real good though.

That would creep me out too. I'd start to think there's some psycho killer around, or something... I'd have lots of crazy thoughts typical of a horror movie. Everything except the hunting property thing, lol....

AimeeSP

I have trouble sleeping at night because i fear someone will come into my room and stab me. :eek:

I have to have all my body under the covers, because i get paranoid that if i have my foot out for example someones gonna come chop it off.

Everytime i'm walking around somewhere and hear people laughing i instantly believe they are laughing at the way i look/behave (anxious).

I believe everyone secretly hates me.

Cynic

Heres a thread for people to rant about insecurity, trust problems, and paranoia.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to fuck with you.

I always feel like people are either intentionally or unintentionally trying to fuk with my head.
Chances are they probably are.

its completely irrational, cause not all people are like that
Only 90-99% are.

people get entertained by watching you get all worked up, and maybe think its fun
They do indeed.

Lorraine Manca

yeah thatd definately be true for a cynic. everybodys out to get cynics, cause they're kill joys! thats why folks thought up hell. cause of people like you, enjoy that pitch fork up your ass!

(its all good fun, look up hell by the squirrel nut zippers)

tristania

sometimes i wound if some people who demonstrate to be friendly with me really like me or do it only to be polite...