insecurities/meeting new people from the internet/ shy

1. I am really insecure I do not know where this comes from, I love my boyfriend very much but every time he goes out or is planning to go out I attack him verbally and start crying and joke to him about using protection or go get your leg over or something like please dont be silly and shag a lassie...he laughs because he cant be bothered explaining it time and time again that he would not cheat on me and if he did he wouldnt stay with me. I dont know why I do this I love him so much and I always seem to be having a go at him. It is healthy in a relationship to go see your mates and I go out and he never has a go at me. I trust him with my life and my heart so its not a trust issue just an insecurity....I wish I could be positive for him like say go have a good time and genuinely mean it without feeling jealous...I am being selfish he spends every day with me so I believe he is allowed to go out with his mates...thoughts?

2. Theres a website ive joined where you can meet people by attending events they make. I have joined a social anxiety group and meeting them for the first time on the second of june. I attended my first event with another group on the website yesterday...I went for coffee with five complete strangers and my panic alarm did not go off at all...I just met these people without talking to them online first and sat had coffee with them...it was a strange experience but I want to make new friends...I sat slient for the most of the time but the people I met werelovely and im hoping to see them again sometime....what do you think of meeting people on the internet (not a dating site)...for me it was a very brave thing to do but I thought since ive just turned 21 to do things that scare me....and for me when I look back on it it was a very stupid thing to do...I am usually wary about strangers so why in my mind I thought it was a good plan in do not know....

jaim38

I have joined a social anxiety group and meeting them for the first time on the second of june. I attended my first event with another group on the website yesterday...I went for coffee with five complete strangers and my panic alarm did not go off at all

That's great. You're making progress. If I go to a social meetup, I end up being more aware of the people around me than of the people I'm meeting up with.

I am being selfish he spends every day with me so I believe he is allowed to go out with his mates...thoughts?

It's normal to have such thoughts, but have a little more faith in your bf. Maybe you're so used to having him around that when he leaves, you feel so alone. When he goes out try to find something fun to do like watch a movie.