insecure about insecurity

Lorraine Manca

thats when you're really screwed!::p:

(i mean i get nervous about appearing nervous. i get insecure/paranoid about people noticing i act insecure. i think about thinking too much and not thinking. a lot of my problems double and triple up and multiply like bunnies into absurd stuff)

i dont know if its going away, but at least our problems are ridiculous enough to laugh at. heres a thread where everyone can laugh at their problems and talk about the killer bunny rabbits or whatever plagues you.

Last edited:

Lorraine Manca

hmmm like for example, mean old ladies make me really nervous, which is silly, cause i could beat them up just fine, unless...
GrandmaWithASilencer.jpg

S.K.

Can sooo relate to everything you said!
I worry If I have nothing to be worried about for a while, because I am so used to worrying all the time.
I figure there must be something that I should be worrying about because it is not normal for me to be not worrying!

me too! i feel insane b/c my thoughts go & build up on each other! & then when i try 2 stop worrying i worry why i'm not worrying.

Tiercel

Mental problems multiplying like bunnies? Get a mental hawk to keep the mental bunny population under control. If your problems are closer to hares than bunnies, you might need an eagle, though.

Although a coyote could handle both bunnies and hares....

;)

I_jailed_me

thats when you're really screwed!::p:

(i mean i get nervous about appearing nervous. i get insecure/paranoid about people noticing i act insecure. i think about thinking too much and not thinking. a lot of my problems double and triple up and multiply like bunnies into absurd stuff)

i dont know if its going away, but at least our problems are ridiculous enough to laugh at. heres a thread where everyone can laugh at their problems and talk about the killer bunny rabbits or whatever plagues you.

Wow thats exactly my problem, i am afraid other people will find me scared! Its like a chain reaction. How did you stumble on that?

Lorraine Manca

May i ask since how long you had this? Can you make eye contact with others or walk the street without dark glasses?

i've always been like that. many of my family members have similar mental health problems too, so I really think genetics plays a huge role for me. i have a hard time with eye contact, being shaky, writing in public, driving with a passenger, and speaking. blah! how about you?

(on a side note, i think it helps to be aware of these annoying patterns, so when its happening you can recognize it and try to ignore it)

Last edited:

I_jailed_me

i've always been like that. many of my family members have similar mental health problems too, so I really think genetics plays a huge role for me. i have a hard time with eye contact, being shaky, writing in public, driving with a passenger, and speaking. blah! how about you?

(on a side note, i think it helps to be aware of these annoying patterns, so when its happening you can recognize it and try to ignore it)

Wow, you just identical to me! Your the most identical case i have seen in this forum compared to me, there are people with varying degrees of phobias in this forum, some are just shy, i guess your the first person i meet who is actually afraid of being afraid and we cant stop the cycle! May be we both recognizance it?

(See thats the problem with us, i never had social phobia till 17 and till 23 i was just shy for a while but still very active, So i have studied what mistakes and patterns we jump into!, I used to totaly move away from this patter of fear if it comes up, now i am not sure because i have lots invested in studying myself that i dont want to give up my possession, unless we totally throw it away and forget we ever had it we are stuck with the pattern!) Is it genetic? If so how did i get progressively phobic because of studying myself and staying there?) Its what i created.

Mythos & Logos

It's amazing how quickly anxiety & depression issues begin to compound on themselves. I too am often concerned about appearing as I feel which is anxiety or depressed or both, I feel like it's contagious & I never want to bring people down with me