Initial contact with a new person

mindflux

So I just recently found out I`ve had neighbour nearby. She`s a girl, I got her number (not from her). I plan to call, if you have social phobia then you know it`s not as easy as it sounds. I pretty much never talk to girls and I hate using the phone.

How do I go about this? Help me out.

DeadmanWalking

I don't think there's any secret or shortcut to do this. Granted, I really shouldn't be the one to tell you relationship advice::eek::!

I think the only thing you can do is to move forward, even if you're scared. Dial her number before you can talk yourself out of it. Listen to some calming music while you do it if you need to. Give yourself an incentive to do it, like ice cream or your favorite food for doing it. When you talk to her, ask her about herself and add some commentary about yourself in between.

You can do it:).

pirana

i think u should first learn to wave a hello to her in person...then call her...

i dnt think its gonna work..being a woman if my neighbour who has never showed up to me in person calls on me i would panic and yell n ignore him...

buddy first u just start a conversation with her in real..atleast say hello n let her know that u know her as well