in another life

seafolly

Nothing as riveting as that, I assure you!

Please don't think I'm crazy? I have a major sensitivity around my neck. It's not a result of anything that happened. But if someone touches my neck I'm mentally freaking out. : P All I can gather from that is I was probably hung in another life, lol.

mrb

Nothing as riveting as that, I assure you!

Please don't think I'm crazy? I have a major sensitivity around my neck. It's not a result of anything that happened. But if someone touches my neck I'm mentally freaking out. : P All I can gather from that is I was probably hung in another life, lol.

lol funny or wot :D

diesel

if there is such a thing as " past life " then i was definitely a soldier or warrior i just know it . kinda funny you put this thread up because for a while i pondered the theory that i was killed with a strike to my right side of my ribs , hence being born with a faulty lung and now im left with a 2 foot scar going around my side ..... used to believe it kind of when i was younger lol

agoraphobickatie

daaamn, that show looks sick as hell!! kind of like '300' meets 'gladiator'... exactly like that, actually? haha..

oh and past lives.. yeah, i don't believe in those, really.. but if i did believe, and if i did have a past life.. i think i was probably... well, i have no freakin' idea, nevermind! haha! :D

also, the last words "a man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it", i think that's something a ton of people hear could stand to hear.. we have to accept our cards, our disorders, our phobias, and work with them and through them, or they will destroy us... hmmmm.. :)

Last edited:

emerald_star733

I feel connected to medieval times.. i assume i was a peasant girl although from psychics and others been told i was royalty.. but i love swords, castles, the attire, music, dungeons lol, cept maybe the punishment.. eek.. anyway... i miss my sword.. it's in storage...cool thread...