I'm upset because I will love My Chemical Romance but I'm 24 and all there fans are

scarred4life

teens and tweens and they only like there fans who are that age. Also my parents airn't like all the other MCR fans parents so thats another reason why they wouldn't like me.

scarred4life

Yes MCR are in there 30's. Except for Frank he's 29. But all there fans are teens and tweens and MCR don't seam to like there older fans. They just like there little spoilt kiddie fans.
I'm also the only MCR fan who dosn't have an iphone :(

Phoenixx

How do you know MCR doesn't like their older fans? I'm sure they appreciate all their fans. Even though I don't really like their music, they seem like a nice bunch. I doubt they would push away their fans. And I seriously doubt you're the only fan without an iPhone.

Why are you worried about it anyway?

One of my friends is a major MCR fan and she is 24. I don't believe she has an iPhone either. Neither do I.

Like whatever/whoever you want to like. Who cares if it's hip or not or if you are out of the desired target age. I'm 23 and I think The Temptations kick ass! :)

scarred4life

Yes I know my chem do have older fans but they only ever aknoledge (sorry about the spelling) there young fans and there parents.
The only time they like older fans is if they've got kids.
My friend is 27 and came to see My Chem with my on friday and she's a huge fan now. But I don't think MCR would like her either because even though she has a daughter her daughter isn't a fan.

AGR

I used to like them,I actually still like them,but only listened and have(actually lost,I think someone stole) one cd this one:
my-chemical-romance_7.jpg

used to listen everyday,but I dont know why never followed them,who cares its not like there is supposed to be a age group,its a free world as long as it isnt harming anyone its all ok.

GoBlue72

They need to pander to the younger fans, to keep selling tickets and records as older fans might lose interest. I'm not a big fan of theirs, but recall Green Day being like that. I saw them when Dookie was big, and 15 years later they were still selling out arenas to teens.

scarred4life

Well I need to be pandered too as well. I'm also a huge Green Day fan and hate been the only fan who hasn't sang on stage with them.