I'm thick and I need some advice

Emma

Is he still with this girl?

And in my experience, there are alot of sleazy guys online that only want a good time, so be careful...and don't jump into anything

jamez

Well he obviously has some issues to drop everything and travel half way around the world for a girl he's never met. That said this is a Social anxiety website so I don't blame him for doing it. I mean life experiences are there to be taken and at least he had the balls go and do that and experience a little even if it was only for a short while. Live and learn.

O-Bear

Hi, im a SPW forum virgin, so please be gentle with me,
I have the happiest feeling inside to know i am not alone in this phenominal situation, I have searched long and hard to find a solution for myself.
I have been aware of my problem for 10 or more years and watched it progressively get worse....however..
2 years ago I dropped everything and escaped to Europe, much thanks to my Lil Bro, when i say escaped, i literally left myself behind, and set off for the scariest adventure of my life...THE BEST THING, i have ever done..
I am back in Sydney again and am feeling my old self creeping back again, the person i left behind...and i dont want him back
But i did manage to do it, i just cant afford to run off to europe anymore...lol..so i hope me chatting to likeminded folk will give me some joy and make some new friends..
O-bear