Im starting to get symptoms ..

Richey

I just feel that there are no places to go to around where i live ..
i'd enjoy playing basketball but there is no where to play at all locally that is accessible ..there are only so many times i can go to the cinemas ...
i'd like to go bike riding but i feel a little self conscious riding in public, its been so long since i've done it and going to the shops can be really intense because of all the people walking past ....

i think having no friends is another cause of this as well but i feel weird at the thought of going anywhere at the moment especially alone ...

perhaps this isn't so much agrophobia but more having nothing to go to that excites me or where i feel comfortable ...

dooby-duck

I found cycling helped me a lot. It's about the only thing I do. I found that the anxious feelings were much lower after a few weeks. I find it a lot easier than walking as the speed I go at means people can't talk to me and I don't have to worry as much.

I found cycling helped me a lot. It's about the only thing I do. I found that the anxious feelings were much lower after a few weeks. I find it a lot easier than walking as the speed I go at means people can't talk to me and I don't have to worry as much.

same here...

NinjaLikesToast

What helps me a lot is listening to my ipod when I am out in public. It sort of puts me i n my own little world, and makes me feel a little more relaxed.