I'm starting a vlog!

Nack

Banned
May the force be with you mah child.....

It was cool, never would have suspected that you had SA. Really wanted to hear the song though...

Lea

Banned
Good video Freestylemonster. I only don't understand when you're reading from the Bible. Nevermind :). Bible - a crap? I don't know if it's crap, I don't understand many things there but that doesn't mean it has to be a crap. It is even harder to understand because it was written for people in quite another time etc.

Good video Freestylemonster. I only don't understand when you're reading from the Bible. Nevermind :). Bible - a crap? I don't know if it's crap, I don't understand many things there but that doesn't mean it has to be a crap. It is even harder to understand because it was written for people in quite another time etc.

I didn't say it was crap lol I just said it was strange..just joking around :) It has it's good parts and it's bad parts just like everything else in the world!

Lea

Banned
I didn't say it was crap lol I just said it was strange..just joking around :) It has it's good parts and it's bad parts just like everything else in the world!

I know what you mean :). On the whole (judging from your other posts), I think I quite liked your religious views. I even gave you some reps for that.